DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Otto's Delivery Info
We offer delivery and basic hook-up of the following free-standing electric appliances:
- Free-Standing Ranges
Not included in the delivery and basic-hookup are items listed below. To inquire about hook-ups of these items, please see an Appliance Associate for details about our Home Install Services.
- Range Hoods
- Wall Ovens
- Built-in Ranges and Slide-in Ranges
- Over-the-range Microwave Ovens
- Built-in Gas Ranges
- Refrigerator Waterline
What to Expect from Us?
ConfirmationYou will receive a phone call on the day of delivery within approximately 30 minutes before arrival.
SetupThe delivery team will uncrate the appliance, set it in place, level and connect all free-standing electric appliances. Delivery teams are not equipped to install dishwashers, built-in cooktops, wall ovens, gas ranges/dryers, range hoods, over-the-range microwaves, refrigerators requiring a water line and slide-in ranges.
RemovalThe delivery team will dispose of your packaging. For paid haul away services, the delivery team will move or haul away your old appliance. The delivery team will not haul away appliances left on the sidewalk or curbside.
Connecting your New ApplianceThe Delivery team is not a licensed tradesperson (carpenter, plumber, electrician). All electrical outlets, water and gas shut-off valves and cabinetry must be available and compliant at the time of delivery for hookup to be completed.
Additional Service Options (Fees Applicable) Haul Away (including Unit Relocation), Door Reversal, Assemble or Stack Kits/Units. Ask your store associate for details.
Delivery Day Checklist
- Measure Twice, Deliver Once. Check the specifications for your appliance on
our websiteto ensure it will fit the intended space.
- Ensure the delivery path is free and clear of obstacles such as snow, ice, furniture and debris. Measure the path to where the appliance will reside to ensure it will fit.
- You must have an adult age 18+ present at your delivery time to sign for the appliances.
- Make certain you have purchased a new connection kit (e.g. hoses, dryer vents, stacking kit - when applicable) with each new appliance purchased.